Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikon 85 was 90 f/2 or 75 f/1.4
From: "..RODGERS, RICK" <rick@quicktest.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:13:18 -0400

It was the 85 1.4D IF. Not that it was atrocious or anything, just that the
75 1.4 was noticeably better. If I get around to it, I will post some sample
images to a site and you can see what I mean. Have you ever done your own
comparisons between your nikon lenses and your leica stuff? Maybe its in my
head but its too late anyway, I've been seduced by the expensive little
monster.