Subject: [Leica] leather or neoprene strap for M6
From: "..RODGERS, RICK" <rick@quicktest.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:17:29 -0500

After searching high and low on the net for various straps for my new leica
I have found nothing. I remember someone mentioning that leather straps
where being made for the M series now but in searchng this list I couldn't
find any info. If anyone has recommendations for either leather or neoprene
straps that work well with the M series I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Rick

Replies: Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] Re: leather or neoprene strap for M6)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: leather or neoprene strap for M6)