Subject: [Leica] RE: Family of Man II
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:24:07 -0700

On 12 Oct 2000, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> Umm.....I think the point I was making is that we should just go
> ahead and work on the project, and not be intimidated by the great
> names involved with the earlier effort.

I didn't read it that way, Dan. It sounded to me as though you
were intimidated enough to be predicting failure. I was
confused, then, when you advocated going ahead. Just to be
sure, I went into full endorsement mode.

Ok, you be careful with the syntax and I'll read more carefully.

> I think, but I'm not sure, that we agree.

Ditto!

- --
Roger
Mailto:roger@beamon.org