Subject: Re: [Leica] Son of Grump
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:06:15 +0100

And of course that most comic photographer, Elliot Erwitt, actually did get
to make a 'Son of...' book.
'Son of Bitch' was the second of his profusely popular dog books. I managed
to find a copy in a library sell-off sale, unfortunately it was rather
marked. When I got to meet the great man and asked him to place his 'monica'
inside the volume, he flipped through page after page for what seemed a
short eternity before deciding on which was the least offensive sheet of
coffee stained paper that he could attach his name to!
Poor guy, it put me in mind of those celebrities who are asked to autograph
Kleenex tissues...

Jem