Subject: [Leica] 35mm Summicron-M Chrome For Sale
From: s.barrett@usa.net
Date: 13 Oct 00 21:58:16 MDT

I have for sale a beautiful pre-ASPH Chrome Silver Summicron-M 35mm #35xxx in
near mint condition. There is a small mark on the bottom on the barrel that
prevents it from being Like New. In box, with shade. I have feedback at a
well-known auction site. If you care to look, my user name there is the same
as my email address. I can accept Paypal. $995.00 plus shipping. Please
respond to: s.barrett@usa.net

Replies: Reply from "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.net> ([Leica] Enlarging lenses on screw mount camera pt. 2)