Subject: [Leica] Enlarging lenses on screw mount camera pt. 2
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:37:52 -0400

Well, I did a little homework and it turns out that I need 13.2mm and 48.7mm
of extension to achieve infinity focus with my enlarging lenses. Luckilily I
can use some fairly inexpensive extension tubes to get a little beyond that.
The question is how much closer from infinity will they be? Is there an easy
formula to determine the focusing distance based on the amount of extension
past infinity?

Thanx
Isaac

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Enlarging lenses on screw mount camera pt. 2)