Subject: [Leica] Re: Portfolios (disquisition alert)
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:12:40 -0700

Keep motivating me, Mike! Your post was an excellent swift kick and great
advice, too. My B&W and Ciba prints are actually in some portfolio books,
but just need better organization and presentation. So I'm part way there,
and your e-mail is motivating me the rest of the way!

Thanks!

Regards,
Gary
Tree LUGger

P.S. Have you installed another darkroom 2x4 yet; with counter-sunk screws,
no less? I hope you take some photos of the artistic framing before having
to cover it all up with sheetrock.