Subject: [Leica] book
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:05:44 +0200

Does anyone recall a photo book of people's backyards (medium format, BW)
called "Common Ground" by an american photographer called Geoffrey (or
Gregory) Coniffe? I'm completely unsure about the author's name spelling.
I've looked around the internet for it but can't find any mention, and
hoped that maybe someone here would know of the book. It came out in the
early eighties, was to have been the first of a three volume series, which
I don't know if they ever appeared.
Thanks for any help,
Rob.