Subject: [Leica] Where to get a CLA on the West Coast?
From: ISILVERMN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:54:51 EDT

Hi All:

Have any fellow Luggers had their cameras serviced by Stephen Choi at the
Camera Service Center (founded by Rudy Lingg) in Culver City, CA?  I'm
overdue for a CLA on my M-4 and noticed that they are listed as recommended
on the LHSA website.

I know how highly thought of Sherry Krauter is, but I'm very hesitant to
trust the USPS or UPS to ship cross-country hardware I've owned and used
longer than I've been married.

Q: What's the difference between marriage and a Leica?
A: A Leica is forever.

Regards,

Ira Silverman