Subject: [Leica] Pet Peave (OT)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:38:21 -0700

Email done in all lower case jars me!

I understand that it is accepted form for for much office and
inter office correspondence. It, doubtless, makes for faster
typing for a touch typist, but, criminy, this is personal
correspondence with an extremely diverse group of people.

Am I being a crank to ask that the practitioners slow up by 10%
and make their posts more and properly readable to us in the
third world?

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Pet Peave (OT))
Reply from "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Pet Peave (OT))