Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2 phase 2
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:12:17 EDT

A while back I was offered the chance of a one-man exhibition in France and
obviously had to correspond with the French 'end' to sort out the details, so
I purchased a translation program English/French. After two letters they
wrote to me and asked me to write in English as the French produced by the
program was so bad that they could not read it! Enough said?

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542