Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:41:23 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

>>>>>Ted -
 just thought I'd tell you that you rate 3 hot peppers.  My new Eudora 5.0
mail program rates e-mail according to mood - from one hot pepper meaning
"mildly offensive" to three hot peppers meaning "message is on fire."  So
far, you are the only one to rate three hot peppers consistently.

Rave on, ted!  We love you -<<<<<<

Thank you dear lady! ;-)

It's just some times in the early morning, 5 a.m. or so,  I look at the new day
glad that I'm vertical and breathing, while others can only see some
infinitesimal dumb thing to whine about. So it kind of triggers the "red hot
chilly peppers!" ;-) Particularly when it comes to photography and the world
surrounding it.:-)

However, I'll endeavor to try and not trigger 4 hot peppers, don't want to burn
out your Eudora programme! ;-)
ted

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth)