Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:59:25 -0400

At 09:28 AM 10/17/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Who cares!
>
>Look, if all the energy that has been expended with the bull shit of
>title, old version /new, why, why not, whine whine whine had been
>put to better use in taking pictures, some of you guys would have stuff
>in the can and waiting to go to Alastair! Think about that for a moment
>and get your asses out the door, get started and stop whining!  Damn!
>ted

Ted -

I just thought I'd tell you that you rate 3 hot peppers.  My new Eudora 5.0
mail program rates e-mail according to mood - from one hot pepper meaning
"mildly offensive" to three hot peppers meaning "message is on fire."  So
far, you are the only one to rate three hot peppers consistently.

Rave on, ted!  We love you -

Tina

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth)