Subject: Re: [Leica] Und so weiter
From: Jean Marc Becker <jean-marc.becker@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:36:27 +0200

> I have heard rumors that Ilford is discontinuing PanF+, for the same reasons
> that Agfa discontinued AgfaPan25, lack of sales. Does anyone know if the
> rumour has any merit to it? It wouldn't surprise me since Delta 100 seems to
> be very popular, and I'm sure has taken away alot of PanF+ sales. Still, the
> two have different looks and I was growing quite fond of Panf+ for certain
> things. Maybe I should buy a few bulk rolls now.

In France, I currently find Pan F 50 and Agfapan 25.
But Kodak TP 2415 is dramatically better and versatile used between 25
ISO and 50 ISO. And that film has many other uses than traditional
photography at higher sensitivities and contrasts.

JMB

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Und so weiter)