Subject: [Leica] Re: FOMIng at the mouth
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:06:10 -0700

At 08:04 PM 10/17/00 -0400, Dave Fisher wrote:

>Fair enough, maybe I'm just out of step with the times. Then again, I would
>still find it curious that somebody could write a sequel to Moby Dick (say,
>Moby Dick 2) with the logic that no-one had heard of Ahab or the whale
>before Melville came out with his first edition:)
>
>Cheers, Dave

I'm amazed at how many folks don't know what a "working title" is...

Among other things, working titles depict very closely what the project
actually is so that there is no mistake in its focus.

As the project matures, its real direction and focus will be apparent and
if a title change is necessary, there will be ample knowledge to effect
that change.

Jim