Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOMIng at the mouth
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:31:14 -0700

> I'm amazed at how many folks don't know what a "working title" is...

My children had working titles.
Until she was born, my first child was named Ahab. Upon the event of
her birth, we changed her name to Vanessa.

My second child was named Piglet until she was born, at which time her
name changed to Elizabeth.

And so forth.

The book 'Gone with the wind' was named 'Tomorrow is another day' until
it was published; Margaret Mitchell really wanted it to be called 'Tote
the weary load', but her publisher insisted on 'Gone with the wind'.