Subject: Re: [Leica] London LUG Members
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:03:57 -0800

>>Sounds good.  I will not be able to get to The Classic Camera on 20 October
(shame as they have all the Photokina products on display) but meeting some
other Luggers sounds like a good evening.<<

Simon,

I might not be able to get there either, because it looks like I have a
lunch meeting in darkest Surrey. However, it might not be a such a bad thing
to not be in the environment where we're handling the goodies and subject
ourselves to the potential of Leica lust! Impulse buying is my middle name.

I do want to test the new Motor-drive and look through the .58 M6, because
they are definite items on my near future shopping list, but I'd prefer not
to buy them this week!

We should certainly try and organise a get-together. Any suggestions? If
there's only three or four of us, I'm a member of a club in Greek Street,
Soho, that could be a good place to meet, but anywhere North, South, East or
West is also easy for me to get to.

Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] London LUG Members)