Subject: Re: [Leica] London LUG Members
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:41:10 -0800

>>I live north of London in Brookmans Park and work at the Oxford Circus end
of Great Portland Street, so any London venue is fine for me (subject to
work etc. permitting).  Greek Street is only two minutes away for example.<<

Simon,

I'm not sure if I know Brookman's Park. Do you travel by mainline station?

How are you placed for Monday to meet Gerry or the dates I've suggested to
Howard? Monday's tend to be a bit difficult for me as I don't usually leave
Heathrow until 7 or 8pm. I might be able to arrange an appointment in town
on Monday afternoon though, which would mean I could be there and then have
a drink or dinner afterwards.

Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] London LUG Members)