Subject: Re: [Leica] London LUG Members
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:14:19 +0800

Simon,

What a small world! I used to live in North London too: 'Ham & High' -
Hampstead and Highgate, and worked very close to Great Portland Street - The
Middlesex Hospital.  All in all, I lived in London for twelve years, and
close to twenty in the U.K.

Now that I am in Hong Kong I won't be able to join you gentlemen for your
next meeting, but do I still qualify as a London LUG member? ;-)  I do
travel to London every now and then.

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] London LUG Members)