Subject: [Leica] Re: DAG
From: Douglas Cooper <visigoth@cloud9.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:56:54 -0400

> Don really went the extra mile to insure complete satisfaction in every case. This high standard is
> sadly lacking in most businesses today (don't get me started on this one). You can send DAG your LTM
> with the confidence that it will be properly serviced.

I'll go even further:  I wouldn't send my LTM (or my M) to *anyone else.*  My M3 DS was in pretty sorry shape -- had never been serviced -- and after Don's CLA it feels like a brand new camera.  My IIIc, which was pretty funky as well, is now in superb shape, after a partial CLA.  And Don was the only person I could find who
was capable of fixing the helical play in my old Canon 50/1.4.

He is the man.

DC

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: DAG)