Subject: Re: [Leica] Australian film prices?
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:36:39 -0800

>>A good site for info re Aussie prices is www.vanbar.com.au .  Just go to
their catalogue, and click on 'pricing', select product type, and select
what you want.  Most films have a small discount for purchase in Pro-packs
(5x) quantities. Vanbar is based in Melbourne and Sydney, however the prices
should be 'ball-park' for other suppliers.<<

Thanks Ross.

It looks like film is pretty much the same price, so I'll buy most of it
when I get there. Hardware though is still very expensive. I'm just about to
buy a Minolta Flash meter V, and its about 25% cheaper here in the UK inc
VAT - even with a strong pound - and I guess even more so in Hong Kong and
Singapore.

Matt.