Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wedding candids
From: ken@iisaka.org
Date: 19 Oct 2000 12:02:27 -0700

Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com> wrote:

> Finally, maybe you might like to take a look at some pictures along
> these line which I took at a wedding reception last weekend. The
> address for the quickie page I have placed them on is:
> http://www.camera-craftsman.com/wedding

I'm not usually in a habit of showing off my photographs, but given the current candid wedding photo thread, let me direct you to a page containing photographs of my friends' wedding:

http://www.ericsworld.com/Ken/weddingPhotoProofs/

The page contains just about all the shots I took during the wedding and reception.  The page was created to allow the couple see all the pictures from which they can pick and choose.  Perhaps 10 will be picked and will be included in a hand-made album to be given to them as a wedding present.

Compare these to the work done by the professional hired for the day.

http://www.ericsworld.com/Wedding/

I got a sense that he was a little uncomfortable when a Noctilux was aimed at him in: