Subject: [Leica] Re: New Provia 400F film
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:30:38 -0700

Tina - That's one of the best PhotoShop jobs I have seen on a photograph!
I've always wanted to do watercolors, but my hands don't seem to "see" what
my eye does. When do you start giving PS lessons?

BTW - I just sold my first print (20x24") done with the Light Jet 5000. I'm
still printing Cibachromes,  but am sure excited about the digital printing
to Fuji Crystal Archive photo paper. I had the 4x5 transparency
professionally scanned to a 400mb file, then used PS 5.0 for some minor
corrections, burned it to CD as a 150mb file and shipped it off to Ferrari
color lab in Sacramento. The photograph is like looking out a window.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Message from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film)