Subject: [Leica] FS: For Sale 12/5.6 -- Filter Holders for 12 & 15
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:21:44 -0700

Voigtlander 12/5.6 77mm Filter Adapter, new    $85, shipping/insurance $5 in the
US

though I haven't had time to test shoot it, I am 99% sure the 12 filter adapter
will also work with the 15 Heliar

the 12/5.6 has a detachable hood, which is replaced with the clamp on filter
holder

the 15/4.5 has a slightly smaller lens barrel.  You can either hold the 77
filter adapter in front of the 15, or add some tape to the 15 lens barrel so the
77 filter holder will clamp on.

Also available is the new bubble level finder, to make sure your camera and lens
are completely level. It's the most advanced camera level I've seen, and usable
on any camera with a standard acc shoe.  What's different about it is that you
can either level the camera simply by looking at the bubble, or by using an
optical eyepiece to more precisely level the camera.  $150, $5
shipping/insurance in the US

pics of both the bubble level and the filter adapter are at my site
http://cameraquest.com/voigtlen.htm

please email me privately,  thanks

Stephen

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: For Sale 12/5.6 -- Filter Holders for 12 & 15)