Subject: [Leica] FS: For Sale
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:49:44 -0400

At some point, I'm going to have to schlepp back all my stuff to Sweden, so
I better start limiting my camera gear load already!  Besides, buying Eric
the Red put a dent in my economy! ;)  So, the following items are offered
for sale:

* M3 (#1,077,515) + Leica body cap
  50mm f/2.8 Elmar E39 M-mount + ITODY hood + chrome lens cap
  Leitz UV filter
  Leitz ERC case
  Box for M3, including red insert and original inspection certificate
  (signed by four people at Leitz ;)
  Box for 50mm f/2.8 lens, including plastic bubble insert

The camera has some fine bright marks on the top cover from a meter.  Twos
mall pieces of vulcanite missing around the baseplate attachments on the
sides of the camera body, otherwise camera is perfect.  Baseplate is free of
marks (camera has been kept in the ERC for most of its life).  Mechanically
and optically perfect.  Lens is near mint, only some dulling of chrome.
Mechanically and optically perfect.  Lens hood has been repainted at some
point, but does the job.  Pictures available upon request.  $1500 +
shipping.

* 280mm f/4.8 Telyt for Visoflex, second mount, conversatively in exc+++
(some very minor signs of use, otherwise mint).  Comes with an absolutely
mint OUBIO adapter/tripod mount and M-lens double back cap.  $300 +
shipping.

* Visoflex III housing and 90 degree 4x prism, in mint condition.  $200 +
shipping.

Stuff goes up on eBay in about a week, so this is your change to buy it
while the prices are sane! ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It is essentially contestable.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> ([Leica] FS: For Sale 12/5.6 -- Filter Holders for 12 & 15)