Subject: Re: [Leica] On death and dying in front of the camera
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:11:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/00 7:03:06 PM, summarex@yahoo.com writes:

<< If I or anyone in my family had an accident and some
idiot started taking pictures, I would see to it that
the Emergency Room people had to remove that
camera from them surgically.
Javier >>

I would hope that if tragedy struck a member of your family you would have
the good sense to try to help that person, rather than worrying about whether
a photographer was somewhere nearby shooting the event. If it were a
photojournalist covering a news event, and not interfering with it, the least
you could expect is to be charged with aggravated assault, which would mean
that you would be hauled off to jail, while your loved one goes to the
hospital without your support.

Scott Stewart