Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: critique pictures, not people
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:59:59 -0700

><Snip>
> ... Rotis Semi Sans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Now THAT is a font. I wonder if it was designed by the same guy who came up
> with rotisserie chicken?
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman

I'm a Giovanni fan now. That's my typefac! Roger Slimbach did it i think. Used
to like Galliard, Before that Garamond. Guess i like the G fonts!
I noticed Troop, who wrote the book with Steve Anchell on Film Developing has
his web site in two parts.
Darkroom chemistry and typography.
Their is obviously a connection in there somewhere.
mark rabiner