Subject: Re: [Leica] Classic M6 or M6 TTL - which do you prefer
From: David Binder <dbinder@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:46:06 -0400

I've had the M6TTL for a few months now, and its 'till death do us part.
I've had no problems with it. I shoot only occasionally with the SF20
flash TTL and have had gorgeous results. TTL is like a fire hydrant.
It's there when you need it, but otherwise doesn't interfere. Since you
'like the idea of being able to shoot "no-brainer" flash', then in my
humble amateur opinion, the choice is a no-brainer.

- -David Binder