Subject: RE: [Leica] Classic M6 or M6 TTL - which do you prefer
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:12:56 -0400

Denice,

Nice to meet another amateur who chose an M6 as a first camera (I thought I
might have been alone in that regard here).  I also find the meter to be
highly accurate; I shot a dozen rolls of slide film (mostly Velvia) while
visiting Ottawa recently, and there's scarcely a frame that is improperly
exposed.

As far as flash is concerned, I've never tried it.  I find there isn't much
I can't capture with Portra/Supra 800, or Delta/TMZ 3200--especially since
hand held shots down to 1/8 sec. are possible with my 50.  And I prefer not
calling attention to my photography with flashing lights.

Dan