Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:If a rock flies in the forrest.....
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:01:44 -0400

So the Israelis shoot to kill, Bill? Really? I don't think that the Israelis
are completely right, but you didn't see the Palestinians raising an outcry in
horror at the lynching, did you? Did you ever see the Isaelis talking about
killing all the Palestinians or rejoicing in their deaths? Or raising hands
covered in blood? You never will. The Palestinians are attacking, and the
Israelis have to defend. They are behaving very moderately, because they come
from a people with a history of civilization, restraint, and justice. Isarel,
by the way, supports a free press that allows photographers to be there. Any
Arab country have that? Sorry, but I could not let that go, and will now be
silent.

Jesse.