Subject: [Leica] Finder combos (was: Black paint classic)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:31:03 -0700

I'm intrigued by Lucien's implication that the .72 is on it way to
redundancy in the Leica lineup.  After using both a .72 and a .85 for a
while, I'm of the conclusion that the two finders are too close in
magnification to be clearly differentiated.  I'm very intrigued by the idea
of using a .58 for the 28/35/50 set (kinda sounds like a perfect Tri-Elmar
body, doesn't it?) and a .85 for the 50/75/90/135 set.

Paul