Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:59:02 -0400

Thanks Bob, I'll do that.  Any particular book that you recommend?

Does anyone know precisely which lenses, film, chemicals Salgado (and for
that matter, H.C.-B) uses?  I know it's the geek in me, but I'm fascinated
by the particulars of the craft.  And I'm surprised that this information is
rarely (if ever) furnished in the books.

Dan

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new)
Reply from "Bob Stack" <ticino@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new)