Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:43:01 -0400

Okay, to give the best non-wiseass answer I can - and that is tough for
me...He uses both Ms and R6.2s...as to lenses the only specific lens I know is
the 60 2.8 macro for the R, although I believe he uses 35s, 50s and 28s for
both Ms and Rs... He is a Tri-X user, and any better answer than that has to
come from a far better source of knowledge than I...