Subject: Re: [Leica] A recipe for THE GLOW
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:53:42 -0400

Wunderbar!
Super! Sounds like what I try to do, only I have come to like the PMK
developer as much or better than D-76! The stain image seems to enhance the
capabilities of VC paper! PMK negatives done with Tri-X and printed on the
Ilford MC fiber paper are really nice! Keeps me from going totally with the
Epson!
Dan