Subject: RE: [Leica] A recipe for THE GLOW
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:16:47 -0400

Wow.  Thank you, Mike, for such a detailed response.  It's an experiment
I'll make to the best of my abilities.

1. Regarding the lens: I only have the current 50 summicron.  I _do_ have an
old Retina IIa with the fixed Xenon 50/2 lens--perhaps that would suffice.
Can't use a filter on it, though.

8. The only enlargers I have access to are Saunders enlargers with 50mm
Nikkors; I don't know the model number offhand, nor do I know if it is a
pure diffusion enlarger or not (I doubt it).  If that factor alone will
invalidate the experiment, then I'll need to rent a different enlarger (or
find a different darkroom).

Dan