Subject: [Leica] Re: Salgado's stuff
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:30:44 -0700

B.D.C. wrote..
Okay, to give the best non-wiseass answer I can - and that is tough for
me...He uses both Ms and R6.2s...as to lenses the only specific lens I know is
the 60 2.8 macro for the R, although I believe he uses 35s, 50s and 28s for
both Ms and Rs... He is a Tri-X user, and any better answer than that has to
come from a far better source of knowledge than I...

He also uses T-Max, according to info in one of his books and to the
info on the Kodak website about him. Neither source specifies 100 or
400.

Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado's stuff)