Subject: Re: [Leica] HiRes Photography, Redux (Gawd! I love that word!)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:39:21 -0400

Well, I'll tell you what I did.... The Martha Stewart Hi-Res camera....
First I took an old Coke bottle, broke off the bottom, and using scouring
power and valve lapping carborundum, I gound down a lens. Then I went to my
neighborhood supermarket, got a couple of orange crates, and built a box,
and painted it black on the insde, to cut flare, you know. I painted a red
dot on the outside, then used some RTV blue silicon adhesive to put the lens
on the front, where I had made a suitable hole using my handy Swiss Army
Knife (tm), used a sheet of outdated Eastern European photopaper in the back
end of it, and, VOILA!

Dan (Boy, is it ever hot in here!) Post   :o)~

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] HiRes Photography, Redux (Gawd! I love that word!))