Subject: [Leica] Kodak T400CN
From: "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:37:26 +1000

In all the messages I have read on the LUG over the last few weeks I have
not seen mentioned the Kodak T400CN film. I have read of the qualities of
Delta 400 in Extol, of Tri-X, of FP4 and various other film and dev
combinations.

I have found T400CN to be a great all-round film for my portraits and
wedding candids, especially if they are to be scanned. I have great respect
for the more traditional film and dev combinations, but for sheer ease of
use and convenience I am very happy with the C41 processed films. I must
also include Ilford XP2 Super, which is a beautiful film to scan. They are
virtually grainless up to 20x16 and very controllable in Photoshop.

Am I missing something? Is there something I should know?

Rob