Subject: Re: [Leica] Mike gets scanner, the world waits...and waits....
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:07:17 +0200

> And I just got myself a scanner so I can post a few pictures too, if my
> antidiluvian brain can somehow be taught how to do it. It may take a
while,
> but I think it would be more instructive to look at pictures while talking
> about this or that lens or this or that "look."

Mike, I sympathise. I'm trying to work out photoshop, Silverfast etc etc.
I'm just glad my printer hasn't arrived yet or I'd be struggling to install
a Cone piezo system. You know that it comes with a syringe?? You have to
supply your own needle though. What intravenous tranquiliser do you
recomend?

Julian