Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflexes
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:48:42 -0500

> Rolleiflex TLR's are now the great buy in classic useable cameras.

I agree. What bargains these are now. It is almost impossible to buy such
workmanship in a new camera at any price. And so many of them are laughably
cheap. I just *know* that in a few years the prices will iflate
dramatically, and we will all be looking back on these days and shaking our
heads.

- --Mike