Subject: [Leica] Re: Fiber Papers
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:26:13 -0400

> From: Douglas Cooper <visigoth@cloud9.net>
> Subject: [Leica] Re: Fiber Papers

> I've been sticking to Ilford Multigrade papers mainly fiber all tones;
regular
> > warm and cool.
> > And anxiously awaiting the cool to come out in fiber.
>
> Is it still necessary to use fiber papers to get the best possible
results? Or are some of the other papers up to scratch?  (Just
> wondering if there's a way around using trays, as I don't like to expose
myself to chemicals; my lab has a decent machine.)

RC papers do a fine job, but if it's exhibition quality you're looking for,
FB is the way to go. The prints look richer, and of course have superb
archival quality.
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Fiber Papers)