Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fiber Papers
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:41:10 -0700

Dave Fisher wrote:
><Snip>
> RC papers do a fine job, but if it's exhibition quality you're looking for,
> FB is the way to go. The prints look richer, and of course have superb
> archival quality.

I had a show up somewhere once and they were RC's behind glass of course.
On the think I had it say:
Prints will be done on Fiber paper to Archival standards and cost so and so
framed or unframed.
I used the future tense notice.
And did not specifically say what the prints up on the wall they were looking at
were made on.
I was not going to sell a print right off the wall.
I would never sell and RC print as "Art."
I call RC "commercial" quality prints.
mark rabiner