Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HiRes Photography, Redux (Gawd! I love that word!)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:18:37 -0400

Dear Constant Reader-
I must tell you that in lieu of any fruit based stain, I had to rely on
copius quantities of Kiwi Black Shoe Polish, or 'boot blacking' to the
proper Englishman....applied with a 'brush' made from terry cloth wrapped on
an orange stick, and bound with unflavoured dental floss!
Dan Improvision....is a muthuh!) Post