Subject: [Leica] Re: Nova Processor
From: Douglas Cooper <visigoth@cloud9.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:35:32 -0400

> Mike Johnston said....
>
> Nova (imported by JOBO last I looked) makes a slot processor for
> black-and-white. It's quite convenient for people who don't print very
> often, too, as it will keep chemicals fresh for a week and you can print
> with no setup time. It's not terribly expensive, either--it doesn't have
> temp controls like the color slot processors.

I'm not sure what kind my lab has -- I rent a darkroom for the (slightly exorbitant) price of $13 an
hour.

Do the processors give results as good as trays?

I'm wondering if I can, for instance, produce artist quality prints using Ilford Warmtone RC with this
high-end machine.  Btw, Mike, do use glossy, pearl, matte?

cheers,

DC

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: Nova Processor)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Nova Processor)