Subject: Re: [Leica] Pen-FT
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:40:54 -0400

Mark,

(BTW, I'm an Olympus OM and Pen FT user. )

You got a heck of a good deal.  Black Pen FT's go for $400-700 on the open
market with a standard lens.  The Japanese buyers snap them up.  I'm
assuming that you got one of the standard lenses like the 40/1.4 and
a100/3.5.   The 100's only get about $125-175.  I've got some pricing
history on my Ebay history page
at:  http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_min-max_graph.htm.
Also I have a Pen resource page at
http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/non_om.htm.

They're nice cameras.  Give me a call if you ever want to sell the black body.

Skip

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> ([Leica] anchell's books)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] anchell's books)