Subject: Re: [Leica] Flat vs curved field, was Focusing the M6
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:18:57 +0800

Hi Ted,

Calm down.  Maybe this guy has a problem unique to himself - it's really
difficult to keep both eyes in focus if the subject's head is too big, with
the eyes more than a foot apart ... :)

Regards,
Kam

Message from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> ([Leica] Flat vs curved field, was Focusing the M6)