Subject: Re: [Leica] What's a photographer worth?
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:11:59 EDT

In a message dated 25-10-00 21:42:49 GMT Daylight Time, bdcolen@earthlink.net
writes:

<< We are, after all, talking about photos
 you have already taken for another purpose, so it's gravy. >>

BD

I am sorry but I feel that you way off the line here. They are making money
out of their book, their MD will get paid, the printer will get paid etc.
etc. and yet they expect the photographer to work for nothing. The whole
basis of the stock photo world is that stock images are needed and when they
are used they are paid for. If they want images for nothing let them go out
and take them!

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076