Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Slide Rules and Platinum
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:10:44 -0400

on 26/10/00 10:04 pm, Douglas Cooper at visigoth@cloud9.net wrote:

> In fact, I've spent a lot of time wondering whether I should get into Platinum
> printing.  (I understand it's way more toxic than standard black and white
> chemistry.)  Also -- don't laugh -- I've seriously considered starting a slide
> rule collection.  They're beautiful objects.  Thought I'd be the first to
> consider this, but judging by the fairly heavy trade on ebay, it's a real
> community.

I'm a big fan of slide rules. I've started buying them too. Imagine how much
you would freak someone out if you pulled out napiers bones instead of a
calculator! They will go nicely with my super graphic, methinks.

can you get an aspheric slide rule??

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com