Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Byron Wijayawardena <Byron.Wijayawardena@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:25:14 +0100

Dear Lug,

I have the following item for sale:

Leica 50mm/f2 Summicron lens (black). 5th edition. Built in focus lever.
50 on barrel.
Detachable Hood. UV Filter. Lens cap. S/N 330xxxx. Mint-. £350 (+
airmail recorded delivery postage costs if outside the UK)
Here's what Stephen Gandy has to say about it:

"Fifth version 1980-95  Black lens with "50" on barrel, reintroduced
focusing lever, without built in hood. In my opinion the best choice of
all 50 Summicrons.  I am a fan of both the focusing lever and the larger
attachable hood.  Nice lightweight lens at only 195 grams  6 elements,
recomputed." http://www.cameraquest.com/mlenses.htm

Please e-mail me privately at byronw77@hotmail.com or for UK Tel:
020-8560 9131

Regards,