Subject: Re: [Leica] Would you start a wet darkroom today?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:56:05 -0400

I'm debating on whether to go digital or wet.  Some of my thoughts are:

1)  done wet before, but want to jump into colour
2)  there are rentals here - try before buying
3)  my basement is spooky, and no other room is suitable
4)  click of a button and buzz of a printer appears neater (literally and
     psychologically) -
5)  haven't tried digital - but "orange shift" is scaring me.

...V

Message from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Would you start a wet darkroom today?)
Message from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Would you start a wet darkroom today?)